About this product
Designed to give caterers complete control of the chilling process, and to eliminate the hazards of slow-cooling, the WMBC200C Blast Chiller delivers performance that exceeds food safety legislation, is HACCP compliant and meets guidelines for cook chill catering systems worldwide. The powerful Blast Chiller is designed to rapidly reduce the temperature of hot foods from +90°C down to +3°C in 90 minutes.
The WMBC90 has an advanced special air flow design developed by Williams (AirSmart) for even product chilling that eliminates product dehydration and ensures food is maintained in the best possible condition. The Blast Chiller offers the choice of soft or hard chilling, ensuring that delicate foods can be cooled without damage, while denser foods are chilled safely using the more powerful hard option.
- Designed for fast installation and commissioning, servicing and maintenance with easy to access fans
- Innovative, easy to use, 1-2-3 control panel - three simple steps to initiate blast cycle
- Large, energy efficient, high velocity fans and large surface area evaporator offering advanced airflow design - providing uniform chilling across the product for consistent quality
- Three core food temperature probes for simple operation, accurate measurement and control
- Automatically switches to storage mode at 3°C at the end of each
- Accomodates 1 or 2 Combi Trolleys to suit any catering requirement
- Choice of exterior panel finishes to suit budgets and environmental conditions - foodsafe stainless steel or white PVC coated galvanised steel
- Precision injected, high density 90mm polyurethane insulation. Provides excellent thermal efficiency - with low GWP and zero ODP
- High quality thermal printer for blast cycle data storage and print out for full HACCP compliance