About this product
The two-door OT2 overnight thaw cabinet ensures product never exceeds 3°C during the thawing process. With a large capacity of 752 litres, it is ideal for busy kitchens. Forced air heating and cooling circuits mean that additional food can be placed within the cabinet at any point during the thawing process with no adverse effects, enabling a continual supply of thawed food. After the frozen food is defrosted the cabinet can be used as a refrigerator, storing it for up to five days.
- Designed with forced air heating and cooling circuits which cycle alternatively keeping the food within the correct temperature range of 0°C to +3°C
- Foodsafe stainless steel exterior and interior
- CoolSmart controller designed for easy operation and features clear digital display
- Designed to operate efficiently up to 43°C embient environments
- Precision injected, high density 75mm polyurethane insulation. Provides excellent thermal efficiency with low GWP and zero ODP.
- Barrel locked doors for added security