Modular Bakery Range
Williams Refrigeration offers a fully customisable range of Modular Bakery equipment designed to simplify your workflow and reduce the number of unsocial hours required for the preparation of dough.
The simple-to-program Modular Retarder Prover allows fermented goods to be retarded and stored overnight or longer, before proving and making it ready for baking automatically. It can be fully adjusted to suit the needs of your business, from the number of racks it can hold, to a variety of pass-through configurations. The inclusion of an energy-saving Economy Mode launches bakery technology into the next generation
All Williams Modular products benefit from;
- A flexible range including modular bakery retarders, bakery provers and retarder/provers
- Touchscreen bakery controller - easy to use with on screen instructions and PC quality graphics
- Easy to clean stainless steel interior and exterior. One piece stainless steel base available on various models
- Accommodates 18” x 30” trays on bakery trolleys - from single rack up to eight racks or more
- 15mm insulated floor with ramp - no excavation required
- Precision injected, high density 90mm polyurethane insulation. Provides excellent thermal efficiency with low GWP and zero ODP
- Heavy duty self closing doors complete with door snubbers
- Protective internal bumper bars
- Pass-through ‘L’, ‘S’ and ‘U’ shape configurations
- Larger capacity models available - tailored to your bakery
Touch Screen Control
Williams new intelligent controller offers an improved user experience with easy to follow, intuitive on screen instruction.
The added introduction of an energy saving Economy Mode launches bakery technology into the next generation.
- Touchscreen, menu driven control
- User friendly step-by-step instruction
- Adjustable humidity control
- Adjustable Prove temperature
- Adjustable Retard temperature
- Automatic defrost
- Single recovery cycle at the touch of a button