Williams Refrigeration offers a complete bespoke design service for modular cold rooms, providing flexible solutions to suit any environment.
- Range of panel widths and heights all manufactured in our UK factory
- Williams Unique POD refrigeration system for enhanced storage capacity and hassle free maintenance
- 90mm ODP zero foam insulated panels for thermal efficiency
- Camlocks securely foamed in to tongue and groove joints for a tight locking stable structure - eliminates risk of ice build up in joints and ensures ‘thermal envelope’ is 100% assisting with BREEAM accreditation
- Silicon sealed, waterproof and weathertight joints for neat hygienic fitting - prevents moisture and bacterial penetration
- Movable partition walls for dual compartment rooms - designed to be moved to increase or decrease space, depending on, for example, seasonal menu variations
- Heater mats for freezer rooms
There is also a comprehensive range of door options, including fully rebated ones that sit flush to avoid damage by trolleys, flip-flap personnel doors with viewing panels for busy preparation areas, and sliding doors which are ideal in areas where space is an issue.
Weather-proof external modular coldrooms are becoming increasingly popular, as a response to ever-increasing pressures on kitchen space. We’ve even worked with the Forestry Commission to create refrigerated game stores in the wild. We have also built humidity-controlled and vibration-proof versions, as well as ones designed for “Zone 2” explosion risk areas.
We offer full project management, from site survey, detailed approval drawings and risk and method statements, all the way to installation, testing and commissioning. Williams strives continually to develop the most energy efficient, high quality walk in fridges for today’s market.
Computer Aided Design software, fast quotations, drawings, site surveys and 30 years experience in cold storage.
Unique POD system maximises on space, camlocked panels for security and thermal superiority, plus energy saving controllers
SERVICE & SUPPORT
Full after sales support and an on-going commitment to all our customers