About this product
Even the smallest kitchens can enjoy the benefits of a blast chiller with the WBC10. Packing all the refrigeration expertise of Williams into one compact undercounter unit, the intuitive controls and 10kg capacity of the WBC10 puts high-quality blast chilling within reach of any commercial kitchen.
Williams’ blast chillers reduce the temperature of hot food from 90°C to 3°C in just 90 minutes. The advanced Airsmart system cools in three directions simultaneously, ensuring even chilling and eliminating dehydration time after time. Even delicate foods are cooled without damage and maintained in the best possible condition.
Designed to operate efficiently in ambient temperatures up to 43°C, and with its robust stainless steel construction, the WBC10 is guaranteed to work as hard as you need it to.
- Innovative, easy to use, 1-2-3 control panel - three simple steps to initiate blast cycle
- Choice of hard, soft, store and core food temperature probe controlled cycles with audible alarm indicating end of cycle
- Automatically switches to storage mode at 3C° at the end of each cycle
- Unique advanced airflow design for even chilling of product load
- Designed and engineered to operate efficiently up to 43°C ambient environments
- Foodsafe stainless steel exterior and interior
- Self closing door to minimises temperature gain, reducing energy consumption
- Precision injected, high density 75mm polyurethane insulation. Provides excellent thermal efficiency - with low GWP and zero ODP
- Barrel locked doors for added security