About this product
When caterers want complete control over the blast chilling process, they turn to Williams. With over three decades of experience making blast chillers, Williams has built a global reputation for delivering excellence. The WBC40 provides 40kg cooling capacity, wrapped in a hard-wearing stainless steel shell and complete with simple to understand controls.
Capable of reducing the temperature of food from 90°C to 3°C in just 90 minutes, the advanced Airsmart system ensures even chilling by cooling in three directions simultaneously, eliminating dehydration and ensuring the food is maintained at peak condition. The option of hard or soft chilling not only ensures delicate foods can be chilled without damage but also allows denser foods to be chilled safely.
With performance that exceeds food safety legislation, meets worldwide guidelines for cook/chill catering systems and is HACCP compliant, the WBC40 is designed for the toughest kitchen environments.
Designed to operate efficiently in ambient temperatures up to 43°C, and with its robust stainless steel construction, the WBC40 is guaranteed to work as hard as you need it to.
- Innovative, easy to use, 1-2-3 control panel - three simple steps to initiate blast cycle
- Choice of hard, soft, store and core food temperature probe controlled cycles with audible alarm indicating end of cycle
- Automatically switches to storage mode at 3C° at the end of each cycle
- Unique advanced airflow design for even chilling of product load
- Designed and engineered to operate efficiently up to 43°C ambient environments
- Foodsafe stainless steel exterior and interior
- Self closing door to minimises temperature gain, reducing energy consumption
- Precision injected, high density 75mm polyurethane insulation. Provides excellent thermal efficiency - with low GWP and zero ODP
- Barrel locked doors for added security