The stylish M100 SCS Multideck will not only improve your front of house, but offers you the chance to maximise every inch of retail space. The design is ideal for grab and go service in cafes, restaurants and supermarkets, with easy customer access and an attractive display. The thermostatically-controlled, forced-air refrigeration holds temperature consistently throughout the cabinet, ensuring produce is kept fresh. The M100 refrigerated multideck has a net capacity of 458 litres and is supplied with four shelves. The security shutter features a double lock for extra protection.
- Standard version comes in a choice of polished stainless steel or white finish
- A full range of colours now offered to suit your surrounding decor or to truly stand out from the crowd
- LED strip lighting fitted as standard - offering great energy savings and superb improved visibility of merchandise
- Improved removable EPOS ticket strips
- Fully adjustable shelving
- Easy to use and clear display digital controller
- Supplied on castors
- Double lock security shutter
- Width 960mm
- Depth 850mm
- Height 2052mm
- Capacity 458 ltrs / 16.2 cu.ft
- Shelves 4
1. Choose a Temperature (°C)
2. Choose a Finish
3. Choose your Options
Your product code
Gem Multideck - R150 Security Shutter
The R150 Gem Mulitdeck is an eye-catching, slimline unit with a net capacity of 452 litres.
Gem Multideck - M150 Nightblind
The M150 SCN Williams Gem Multideck has an eye-catching display, 740 litre capacity and a high performance refrigeration system to keep food and drink safe.
Gem Multideck - M180 Security Shutter
With a wide range of optional extras and colour finishes, the Williams M180 SCS Gem Multideck can be tailored to your site’s needs. It has a capacity of 918 litres.
Comprehensive support and spare parts available directly from Williams.
Contact numbers for Williams
Thank you for your enquiry - please enter your details, and a member of Williams Refrigeration will contact you shortly. Alternatively you can always call us:
- Main Office:
- 01553 817 000
- Main Office Fax:
- 01553 817 000
- 01553 817 017
- Scotland Office:
- 01316 596 500
- Central Office:
- 01302 830 130
- Southern Office:
- 01892 835 525