Our employees are our biggest asset.
That’s why Williams is committed to staff training and development.
If you want to be part of a successful team, working with new challenges, and have drive and relevant experience and knowledge, then we’d like to hear from you.
For factory Production Operative vacancies please contact:
Tel: 01842 820409
A vacancy has arisen in our Engineering Department for a CAD-CAM Operator. The role requires an enthusiastic individual to work within a fast moving and demanding office with the ability to meet targets.
The key roles for this post will be:
- To maintain and continually improve CAD/CAM specification drawings for production.
- To generate 2D sheet metal component drawings and NC programs for single and nested parts.
- Convert 2D part drawings into 3D and generate Salvagnini bending codes.
- Carry out value engineering.
- Produce parts explosion drawings.
- Update and maintain product bills of material.
- Enter and maintain product data in the business system.
- To attend training and develop relevant knowledge and skills for Radan CAD/CAM, the internal production database software and the internal sheet metal cutting list software.
Experience working in sheet metal fabrication, metal punching, metal folding (both press brake and Salvagnin) would be an advantage. Previous experience in the use of 2D CAD is essential and ideally, knowledge of Solidworks 3D is preferred but training will be provided. Knowledge of Production Techniques would be an advantage.
The applicant should also possess basic competency (user) in ICT (Information Communications Technology) to include e-mail, MS Word, Ms Excel and MS Windows OS.
If you are interested in this vacancy, then please contact the HR department on 01553 817037 or email: email@example.com for an application form and job description.
Closing date 31st August 2018