Our employees are our biggest asset.
That’s why Williams is committed to staff training and development.
If you want to be part of a successful team, working with new challenges, and have the drive and relevant experience and knowledge, then we’d like to hear from you.
For factory Production Operative vacancies please contact:
Tel: 01553 771222
Refrigeration Service / Installation Engineer
We are seeking an enthusiastic and diligent individual to fill this permanent role working for one of the world’s leading manufacturers and suppliers of professional refrigeration.
Based in King’s Lynn; the position will be reporting to the Service / Installation Manager. The role will comprise of travelling to all parts of the UK to carry out warranty service work, install and commissioning of modular cold rooms/bakery equipment and carry out customer training on our products.
Applicants must hold a clean full UK driving licence, be qualified to C&G 2079 or equivalent and preferably hold current CSCS and SSSTS cards.
Key responsibilities will include installations, warranty service repairs, setting up exhibitions, occasional weekend and overseas work.
The position is salaried and a company estate car is provided.
To apply, email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications is 29th March 2019
Area Sales Manager
We now have an opportunity for a dynamic person to represent Williams Refrigeration in London and the South East of England.
The successful person will have responsibility for all business in the geographical area covering distributors, Public Sector and end user specification.
This role will include increasing business within ongoing accounts through new or additional products plus bringing new sales to the company within its aggressive growth plans.
You will join an existing team of Area Sales Managers and Business Development Mangers that work closely together to achieve the overall sales target.
This position will demand the following skills:
- Good communication
- Ability to react to customer demands
- Flexible working
- Being a team player
- Competent with Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Clean driving licence
- Provide reports on monthly sales, products sold and future opportunities.
- Computer literate
- Ideally have a successful background in sales within the foodservice industry
The salary and benefits package will be commensurate with working for a large global company and discussed in further detail at the interview.
If you are interested in this position then please send your CV to email@example.com
The closing date for applications is the 22nd March 2019
HR and Payroll Manager– Kings Lynn
Williams Refrigeration is a principal business of The AFE Group, and is a world leading manufacturer of professional refrigeration appliances, supplying some of the biggest names in the restaurant, food service and hospitality industries. We are based in Kings Lynn, and also operate four UK regional contracting offices. We employ c 350 colleagues in the UK, as well as international manufacturing and sales subsidiaries based in France, UAE, China and Australia. We are a truly International business, and a member of Ali Group Srl - one of the largest global leaders in the foodservice equipment industry.
Williams has a highly regarded reputation for its product design, quality, service and expertise. This reputation is built upon the foundation of a long standing and loyal workforce, with excellent staff retention. We strive to support all our colleagues and make every effort to ensure that the work environment is a positive one for all.
Our current HR manager is retiring at the end of 2019. We are now embarking on a careful selection process to recruit the ideal successor and give full time and consideration to a well-planned handover.
Reporting to the MD and working closely with the UK Management Team, this is an exciting role for an experienced HR professional, with strong generalist knowledge, who will manage all the HR and Payroll activities across the business
The main responsibilities for the role are
- Provide leading HR management and support taking into account business requirements, lean working environment and other operating factors in order to ensure the effective delivery of HR and Payroll solutions and services to the business
- Develop and maintain effective relationships within the business and our key stakeholders to further develop positive workplace culture and employee relations.
- Positively influence the business in adopting best practice and support in the effective management of people, through recruitment, training, personal development and talent management to maximise colleague contribution to the business.
- Lead, mentor support and develop HR team members and wider management team, in sharing the best HR and IR practice.
- Provide authoritative HR management including performance and competency assessment, attendance & return to work; grievance and discipline management, dispute resolution; organisational change and exit scenarios
- HR regulatory policy and procedure, Payroll management and business reporting administration,
What we look for in you;
We look for a hands on, calm, confident, caring and adaptable manager who ideally has experience of managing payroll and HR in a larger manufacturing environment. You should be a great communicator, assertive and have strong interpersonal skills.
Your qualification, skills and experience:
- HR Management qualification; CIPD, Post Graduate Certificate in Employment Law
- A Payroll Management Qualification & Experience
- The Go to authority for knowledge & understanding of Employment Law, ACAS guidelines and Tax legislation
- Experience of management of Company DC Pension Schemes, including Salary Sacrifice schemes
- Union and Industrial relations, and associated Mediation
Skills Remuneration and reward
We are offering a competitive salary and benefits package including a performance related bonus, contributory pension scheme and Life assurance, with up to 25 Days holiday