Our employees are our biggest asset.
That’s why Williams is committed to staff training and development.
If you want to be part of a successful team, working with new challenges, and have the drive and relevant experience and knowledge, then we’d like to hear from you.
For factory Production Operative vacancies please contact:
Tel: 01553 771222
IT Technical Assistant
Williams Refrigeration is a world leading manufacturer and supplier of professional refrigeration with a reputation for delivering global excellence and for nearly 40 years has built a worldwide reputation for quality, performance, innovation and reliability in professional catering refrigeration.
We are seeking an enthusiastic and diligent individual to fill this permanent full time role.
Based in King’s Lynn, the position will be reporting to the IT Manager. The role will be to assist the IT Technicians supporting users within our global business.
Your duties will be to provide 1st line telephone support, software and hardware installation and maintenance as well as IT systems management.
You will need to have the following desired skills:
- General knowledge and interest of all things IT
- Proficiency with basic computer programs including MS Office and database systems.
- Working knowledge of email systems, computer hardware, and peripherals.
- Ability to follow strict working protocols
- Ability to read and interpret technical data.
- Good time-management skills.
- Ability to work in a high-pressure environment.
The personal qualities that you will need to demonstrate are:
- Good communication skills
- Reliability and commitment
- Desire to deliver excellence
IT, English and Mathematics GCSE's A - C (9 to 4) or equivalent
If you are interested in this role please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org