Maintains hygiene and makes work easier
Thought to be the first of its kind for coldroom applications, this easy to operate device allows staff to enter the coldroom without having to touch the door with their hands.
Constructed from robust stainless steel, simply step on the pedal to operate the lever which opens the coldroom door.
The foot operated door opener offers two very significant benefits:
1. By reducing touch points it helps meet the heightened hygiene standards that are an important part of the response to the Covid-19 pandemic.
2. The hands-free access is a very useful ‘quality of life’ upgrade for kitchen staff, making it easy for them to bring product into the coldroom without having to struggle with what they’re carrying while opening the door.
The handle latch is held open by the supplied clip without affecting the integrity of the coldroom in any way. The simple to fit and easy to remove clip is shown in the video below.
- Reduces touch points
- Hands-free access for kitchen staff
- Retrofit to existing coldrooms
- Constructed from stainless steel
- Does not affect the thermal integrity
- Compatible with all our coldrooms