Designed to give caterers complete control of the chilling / freezing process, and to eliminate the hazards of slow-cooling, the WMBF100 Blast Freezer delivers performance that exceeds food safety legislation, is HACCP compliant and meets guidelines for cook chill catering systems worldwide.
The powerful Blast Freezer is designed to rapidly reduce the temperature of hot foods from +90C down to -18C in 240 minutes.
- Designed for fast installation and commissioning, servicing and maintenance with easy to access fans
- Innovative, easy to use, 1-2-3 control panel - three simple steps to initiate blast cycle
- Large, energy efficient, high velocity fans and large surface area evaporator offering advanced airflow design - providing uniform freezing across the product for consistent quality
- Three core food temperature probes for simple operation, accurate measurement and control
- Automatically switches to storage mode at -18°C at the end of each cycle
- Accomodates 1/1 or 2/1 GN mobile rack to suit any catering requirement
- Choice of exterior panel finishes to suit budgets and environmental conditions - foodsafe stainless steel or white PVC coated galvanised steel
- Precision injected, high density 90mm polyurethane insulation. Provides excellent thermal efficiency - with low GWP and zero ODP
- High quality thermal printer for blast cycle data storage and print out for full HACCP compliance
- Width 1470mm
- Depth 1250mm
- Height 2385mm
- Capacity 100kg
1. Choose a Temperature (°C)
2. Choose a Finish
3. Choose your Options
Your product code
Roll In - WMBC120
The 120kg WMBC120 roll-in blast chiller rapidly reduces the temperature of hot foods from 90°C to 3°C in just 90 minutes.
Roll In Modular Blast Chiller Combi - WMBC200C
The 200kg WMBC200C blast chiller offers the choice of soft or hard chilling, so it’s ideal for all foods.
Roll In - WMBF200
The WMBF200 is a powerful blast freezer designed to rapidly reduce the temperature of up to 200kg of hot food from +90°C down to -18°C in 240 minutes.
Comprehensive support and spare parts available directly from Williams.
Contact numbers for Williams
Thank you for your enquiry - please enter your details, and a member of Williams Refrigeration will contact you shortly. Alternatively you can always call us:
- Main Office:
- 01553 817 000
- Main Office Fax:
- 01553 817 000
- 01553 817 017
- Scotland Office:
- 01316 596 500
- Central Office:
- 01302 830 130
- Southern Office:
- 01892 835 525