The OT1 Overnight Thaw cabinet is a safe, effective solution for thawing frozen food. Ensuring the product never exceeds 3°C during the thawing process, the OT1 can be used as a refrigerated cabinet to store food for up to five days after defrosting. Forced air heating and cooling circuits mean that additional food can be placed in the cabinet at any point during the thawing process with no adverse effects, enabling a continual supply of thawed food.
- Designed with forced air heating and cooling circuits which cycle alternatively keeping the food within the correct temperature range of 0°C to +3°C.
- Foodsafe stainless steel exterior and interior
- CoolSmart controller designed for easy operation and features clear digital display
- Designed to operate efficiently up to 43°C embient environments
- Precision injected, high density 75mm polyurethane insulation. Provides excellent thermal efficiency with low GWP and zero ODP.
- Barrel locked doors for added security
1. Choose a Temperature (°C)
2. Choose a Finish
3. Choose your Options
Your product code
Crystal - C2T
For bakeries that need extra refrigerated storage capacity, the two door Crystal C2T holds up to forty 18’ x 30’ bakery trays.
Crystal - RPC2T
Easy to use Doughmaster controls ensure consistent results with this two door Retarder Prover holding forty 18’ x 30’ bakery trays.
Comprehensive support and spare parts available directly from Williams.
Contact numbers for Williams
Thank you for your enquiry - please enter your details, and a member of Williams Refrigeration will contact you shortly. Alternatively you can always call us:
- Main Office:
- 01553 817 000
- Cabinet Sales:
- 01553 817 100
- Coldroom Sales:
- 01553 605 510
- Warranty / Service:
- 01553 817 150
- 01553 817 017
- Transport / Delivery:
- 01553 817 108