The reduced height of the JBTC3 three door refrigerated counter allows it to sit below an existing worktop – creating a seamless, hygienic work area. Designed to accept standard gastronorm shelves and pans the Jade Biscuit Top counter offers a powerful combination of durable, high powered refrigeration and outstanding value.
- Reduced height model, designed to sit below a prefabricated worktop
- Full length integral handles to provide a non-slip grab on the door, a must in a busy kitchen environment
- Energy saving CoolSmart controller ensures excellent temperature control and easy-to-manage operation in the busiest and highest ambient environments
- Designed for effective operation in high ambient 43°C environments
- Construction includes polyurethane insulation with zero ODP and low GWP and provides excellent thermal efficiency
- Self-closing doors fitted with easy to clean, replaceable magnetic balloon gaskets for 100% seal
- Removable racking and nylon coated shelving is fitted as standard for flexibility and ease of cleaning
- Delivered to site with heavy duty, non-marking swivel castors with brakes for superior mobility and stability
1. Choose a Temperature (°C)
2. Choose a Finish
3. Choose your Options
Your product code
Hydrocarbon Operating Manual
Jade Biscuit Top Counter - JBTC3 - Energy Labels
Jade Biscuit Top Technical Datasheet
Jade BiscuitTop - JBTC3-SA CAD Symbols
Opal - O3U
A three door counter, the Opal O3U has a CoolSmart energy saving controller to ensure ultra-accurate temperature control.
Jade - JC3
The Jade JC3 gastronorm counter has an integral CoolSmart controller that helps reduce energy costs by up to 15%.
Jade - JSC2
The slimline JSC2 is a two door refrigerated counter that provides the same features as the standard Jade counter, in a reduced depth of only 500mm.
Comprehensive support and spare parts available directly from Williams.
Contact numbers for Williams
Thank you for your enquiry - please enter your details, and a member of Williams Refrigeration will contact you shortly. Alternatively you can always call us:
- Main Office:
- 01553 817 000
- Main Office Fax:
- 01553 817 000
- 01553 817 017
- Scotland Office:
- 01316 596 500
- Central Office:
- 01302 830 130
- Southern Office:
- 01892 835 525