With a wide range of optional extras and colour finishes, the M150 SCS refrigerated multideck can be tailored to your site’s needs and décor. The stylish design combines easy access for customers, an attractive, eye-catching display and a high performance refrigeration system to keep food and drink safe. The M150 has a net capacity of 740 litres and the four shelves supplied allow you to maximise retail space. For extra piece of mind the security shutter comes fitted with double locks.
- Standard version comes in a choice of polished stainless steel or white finish
- A full range of colours now offered to suit your surrounding decor or to truly stand out from the crowd
- LED strip lighting fitted as standard - offering great energy savings and superb improved visibility of merchandise
- Improved removable EPOS ticket strips
- Fully adjustable shelving
- Easy to use and clear display digital controller
- Supplied on castors
- Double lock security shutter
- Width 1510mm
- Depth 850mm
- Height 2052mm
- Capacity 740 ltrs / 26.1 cu.ft
- Shelves 4
1. Choose a Temperature (°C)
2. Choose a Finish
3. Choose your Options
Your product code
Thermowell - TW15
The TW15 has a maximum capacity of fourteen 1/6 GN pans and can also be wall-mounted, sited on worktops or mounted on legs.
Gem Multideck - R125 Nightblind
Williams R125 SCN Gem Multideck is attractive and its high performance refrigeration system keeps food safe throughout the 370 litre capacity cabinet.
Gem Multideck - M180 Nightblind
The M180 SCN has a big, 918 litre capacity. Its clever layout maximises retail space and stimulates grab and go sales.
Comprehensive support and spare parts available directly from Williams.
Contact numbers for Williams
Thank you for your enquiry - please enter your details, and a member of Williams Refrigeration will contact you shortly. Alternatively you can always call us:
- Main Office:
- 01553 817 000
- Main Office Fax:
- 01553 817 000
- 01553 817 017
- Scotland Office:
- 01316 596 500
- Central Office:
- 01302 830 130
- Southern Office:
- 01892 835 525