The R70 SCN Multideck is the smallest of all the Williams Gem Multidecks – but it offers all the style, sales generating ability and food safety-enhancing performance of its larger siblings. Plus, it offers you the chance to maximise retail sales, even when space is tight. The R70 refrigerated multideck has a net capacity of 201 litres and is supplied with three shelves. The design offers easy customer access and an attractive display. The thermostatically-controlled, forced-air refrigeration holds temperature consistently throughout the cabinet, ensuring produce is kept fresh. The night blind has a ‘soft opening’ feature that gently retracts the blind, automatically, when it is opened.
- Standard version comes in a choice of polished stainless steel or white finish
- A full range of colours now offered to suit your surrounding decor or to truly stand out from the crowd
- Energy saving, glass sliding doors available.
- LED strip lighting fitted as standard - offering great energy savings and superb improved visibility of merchandise
- Improved removable EPOS ticket strips
- Fully adjustable shelving
- Easy to use and clear display digital controller
- Supplied on castors
- Retracting nightblind with soft opening feature
- Width 710mm
- Depth 636mm
- Height 1765mm
- Capacity 201 ltrs / 7.1 cu.ft
- Shelves 3
1. Choose a Temperature (°C)
2. Choose a Finish
3. Choose your Options
Your product code
Gem Multideck - R100 Nightblind
The stylish, slimline 279 litre capacity R100 SCN Gem Multideck is ideal for grab and go service, with easy customer access and an attractive display.
Gem Multideck - R180 Nightblind
Slimline design yet large capacity: the Williams Gem Multideck R180 SCN has a 560 litre capacity.
Gem Multideck - M100 Nightblind
The M100 SCN Williams Gem Multideck has a net capacity of 458 litres. Its night blind has a ‘soft opening’ feature that gently retracts the blind, automatically, when it is opened.
Comprehensive support and spare parts available directly from Williams.
Contact numbers for Williams
Thank you for your enquiry - please enter your details, and a member of Williams Refrigeration will contact you shortly. Alternatively you can always call us:
- Main Office:
- 01553 817 000
- Main Office Fax:
- 01553 817 000
- 01553 817 017
- Scotland Office:
- 01316 596 500
- Central Office:
- 01302 830 130
- Southern Office:
- 01892 835 525