With a wide range of optional extras and colour finishes, the slimline R150 SCN can be tailored to your site’s needs and décor. The stylish design combines easy access for customers, an attractive, eye-catching display and a high performance refrigeration system to keep food and drink safe. The R150 has a net capacity of 452 litres and the three shelves supplied allow you to maximise retail space. The night blind has a ‘soft opening’ feature that gently retracts the blind, automatically, when it is opened.
- Standard version comes in a choice of polished stainless steel or white finish
- A full range of colours now offered to suit your surrounding decor or to truly stand out from the crowd
- Energy saving, glass sliding doors available.
- LED strip lighting fitted as standard - offering great energy savings and superb improved visibility of merchandise
- Improved removable EPOS ticket strips
- Fully adjustable shelving
- Easy to use and clear display digital controller
- Supplied on castors
- Retracting nightblind with soft opening feature
- Width 1510mm
- Depth 636mm
- Height 1765mm
- Capacity 452 ltrs / 16 cu.ft
- Shelves 3
1. Choose a Temperature (°C)
2. Choose a Finish
3. Choose your Options
Your product code
Gem Multideck - R180 Nightblind
Slimline design yet large capacity: the Williams Gem Multideck R180 SCN has a 560 litre capacity.
Gem Multideck - M125 Nightblind
For grab and go service, the M125 SCN is the ideal choice. Attractive, with easy access for customers, it has a 607 litre capacity.
Gem Multideck - M100 Security Shutter
The attractive Williams M100 SCS Gem Multideck has a 458 litre capacity. It is supplied with a security shutter for extra protection.
Comprehensive support and spare parts available directly from Williams.
Contact numbers for Williams
Thank you for your enquiry - please enter your details, and a member of Williams Refrigeration will contact you shortly. Alternatively you can always call us:
- Main Office:
- 01553 817 000
- Main Office Fax:
- 01553 817 000
- 01553 817 017
- Scotland Office:
- 01316 596 500
- Central Office:
- 01302 830 130
- Southern Office:
- 01892 835 525