About this product
With 90kg capacity, the WMBC90 roll-in blast chiller is designed to give caterers complete control of the chilling process, even where space is limited. Able to reduce the temperature of food from 90°C to 3°C in just 90 minutes, it’s packed with advanced technology to ensure product is kept in the best possible condition. Williams’ specially designed AirSmart air flow system eliminates product dehydration and guarantees even chilling. A choice of hard or soft chilling means delicate food can be cooled without damage while also being able to handle denser foods.
Williams’ modular blast chiller range delivers performance that exceeds the requirements of food safety legislation, meets worldwide guidelines for cook/chill catering systems and is HACCP compliant.
- Designed for fast installation and commissioning, servicing and maintenance with easy to access fans
- Innovative, easy to use, 1-2-3 control panel - three simple steps to initiate blast cycle
- Large, energy efficient, high velocity fans and large surface area evaporator offering advanced airflow design - providing uniform chilling across the product for consistent quality
- Three core food temperature probes for simple operation, accurate measurement and control
- Automatically switches to storage mode at 3C° at the end of each cycle
- Accomodates 1/1 or 2/1 GN mobile rack to suit any catering requirement
- Choice of exterior panel finishes to suit budgets and environmental conditions - foodsafe stainless steel or white PVC coated galvanised steel
- Precision injected, high density 90mm polyurethane insulation. Provides excellent thermal efficiency - with low GWP and zero ODP
- High quality thermal printer for blast cycle data storage and print out for full HACCP compliance