With 90kg capacity, the WMBC90 roll-in blast chiller is designed to give caterers complete control of the chilling process, even where space is limited. Able to reduce the temperature of food from 90°C to 3°C in just 90 minutes, it’s packed with advanced technology to ensure product is kept in the best possible condition. Williams’ specially designed AirSmart air flow system eliminates product dehydration and guarantees even chilling. A choice of hard or soft chilling means delicate food can be cooled without damage while also being able to handle denser foods.
Williams’ modular blast chiller range delivers performance that exceeds the requirements of food safety legislation, meets worldwide guidelines for cook/chill catering systems and is HACCP compliant.
- Designed for fast installation and commissioning, servicing and maintenance with easy to access fans
- Innovative, easy to use, 1-2-3 control panel - three simple steps to initiate blast cycle
- Large, energy efficient, high velocity fans and large surface area evaporator offering advanced airflow design - providing uniform chilling across the product for consistent quality
- Three core food temperature probes for simple operation, accurate measurement and control
- Automatically switches to storage mode at 3C° at the end of each cycle
- Accomodates 1/1 or 2/1 GN mobile rack to suit any catering requirement
- Choice of exterior panel finishes to suit budgets and environmental conditions - foodsafe stainless steel or white PVC coated galvanised steel
- Precision injected, high density 90mm polyurethane insulation. Provides excellent thermal efficiency - with low GWP and zero ODP
- High quality thermal printer for blast cycle data storage and print out for full HACCP compliance
1. Choose a Temperature (°C)
2. Choose a Finish
3. Choose your Options
Your product code
Roll In - WMBC120
The 120kg WMBC120 roll-in blast chiller rapidly reduces the temperature of hot foods from 90°C to 3°C in just 90 minutes.
Roll In - WMBC200
With 200kg capacity, the WMBC200 modular roll-in blast chiller is designed to accommodate 2/1 GN trolleys.
Roll In - WMBC320
With a capacity of 320kg, the WMBC320 modular blast chiller is ideal for caterers that need to chill large quantities of food quickly – and safely.
Comprehensive support and spare parts available directly from Williams.
Contact numbers for Williams
Thank you for your enquiry - please enter your details, and a member of Williams Refrigeration will contact you shortly. Alternatively you can always call us:
- Main Office:
- 01553 817 000
- Cabinet Sales:
- 01553 817 100
- Coldroom Sales:
- 01553 605 510
- Warranty / Service:
- 01553 817 150
- 01553 817 017
- Transport / Delivery:
- 01553 817 108