About this product
With Williams’ specially developed AirSmart air flow system to eliminate product dehydration and ensure food is chilled evenly, the WMBC120 roll in blast chiller rapidly reduces the temperature of hot foods from 90°C to 3°C in just 90 minutes, while ensuring it is maintained in the best possible condition. It delivers performance that exceeds food safety legislation, is HACCP compliant and meets worldwide guidelines for cook/chill catering systems.
Capable of holding 1/1 or 2/1 GN trays in a mobile rack or combi trolley, the WMBC120 modular blast chiller has a capacity of 120kg. It includes the Williams Easy Blast control system, allowing operators to select and start the required program in three simple steps. Whether it’s soft chilling, to ensure that delicate foods cool without damage, or hard chilling for denser foods, Williams Blast Chillers put complete control of the chilling process in caterer’s hands.
- Designed for fast installation and commissioning, servicing and maintenance with easy to access fans
- Innovative, easy to use, 1-2-3 control panel - three simple steps to initiate blast cycle
- Large, energy efficient, high velocity fans and large surface area evaporator offering advanced airflow design - providing uniform chilling across the product for consistent quality
- Three core food temperature probes for simple operation, accurate measurement and control
- Automatically switches to storage mode at 3C° at the end of each cycle
- Accomodates 1/1 or 2/1 GN mobile rack to suit any catering requirement
- Choice of exterior panel finishes to suit budgets and environmental conditions - foodsafe stainless steel or white PVC coated galvanised steel
- Precision injected, high density 90mm polyurethane insulation. Provides excellent thermal efficiency - with low GWP and zero ODP
- High quality thermal printer for blast cycle data storage and print out for full HACCP compliance