The availability of freezer drawers has been limited in the past but recent advancements in engineering have led to them now being offered on our Jade counters and Aztra under counter cabinet ranges.
This is great news for open plan and theatre-style kitchens. Undercounter models also mean that they can sit under pre-existing counter tops, for visual consistency.
Drawers are a great solution for all types of applications, allowing you to organise produce in the order that you’ll need it. This means less time searching through the unit as everything is pre-organised in the drawers for you.
Freezer drawers are also great for access as it is not necessary to reach right into the cabinet with heavy produce. Both models have tough stainless steel exteriors, which have proven themselves to successfully withstand the rigours of day-to-day operation in the busiest of kitchens.
The drawers benefit from ‘easy grab’ full width handles for ease of use. This means that the drawers are easy to access even in very small, busy kitchens.
An innovative new addition to our Jade Slimline counters range is the option of internal drawers, allowing gastronorm pans to be easily lifted in and out. The entire drawer assembly is also removable and dishwasher safe. This is perfect for applications such as ice cream service.
Freezers with ‘intelligent’ control systems, such as Williams’ CoolSmart Controllers, minimise the counter and undercounter’s energy consumption through processes such as fan and heater pulsing, intelligent defrost and independent management of evaporator and condenser fans.
- Easy grab handles for accessibility
- Accessibility of drawers help keep ingredients to hand
- Heavy duty non-marking swivel castors with brakes for easy manoeuvrability*
- Foodsafe stainless steel exterior and aluminium interior
- 75mm polyurethane insulation provides excellent thermal efficiency and zero ODP
- CoolSmart Controller for increased energy efficiency
- Designed and engineered to operate efficiently in a 43°C ambient, Climate Class 5 operation