Built to withstand the toughest working environments while meeting all foodservice requirements, the Jade JC2 is a sleek, two door refrigerated counter that combines reliability, efficiency, performance and great value.
- Full intergral 'easy grab' door handle, a must in a busy kitchen environment
- Energy saving CoolSmart controller ensures excellent temperature control and easy-to-manage operation in
- Designed for effective operation in high ambient 43°C environments
- Construction includes polyurethane insulation with zero ODP and low GWP and provides excellent thermal efficiency
- Self-closing doors fitted with easy to clean, replaceable magnetic balloon gaskets for 100% seal
- Removable racking and nylon coated shelving is fitted as standard for flexibility and ease of cleaning
- Delivered to site with heavy duty, non-marking swivel castors with brakes for superior mobility and stability and designed to fit through a standard door for ease of positioning
- Raised pan holder available for 'H' temp only
1. Choose a Temperature (°C)
2. Choose a Finish
3. Choose your Options
Your product code
Hydrocarbon Operating Manual
Jade Counter - JC2 - Energy Labels
Jade Counter Technical Datasheet
Jade Counters - JC2 CAD Symbols
Product Overview Brochure
Opal - O2U
The stylish, high performance Opal two door gastronorm counter offers great performance, reliability and efficiency.
Emerald - E2U
Emerald E2U is a high-performance two door refrigerated gastronorm counter, able to accommodate wide GN 2/1 trays.
Jade - J1
Designed for the toughest kitchen environments, the 620 litre Jade J1-SA cabinet is sleek, easy to clean and offers outstanding performance.
Comprehensive support and spare parts available directly from Williams.
Contact numbers for Williams
Thank you for your enquiry - please enter your details, and a member of Williams Refrigeration will contact you shortly. Alternatively you can always call us:
- Main Office:
- 01553 817 000
- Main Office Fax:
- 01553 817 000
- 01553 817 017
- Scotland Office:
- 01316 596 500
- Central Office:
- 01302 830 130
- Southern Office:
- 01892 835 525