Designed to give caterers complete control of the chilling process, and to eliminate the hazards of slow-cooling, the WMBC90C Blast Chiller delivers performance that exceeds food safety legislation, is HACCP compliant and meets guidelines for cook chill catering systems worldwide. The powerful Blast Chiller is designed to rapidly reduce the temperature of hot foods from +90C down to +3C in 90 minutes.
The WMBC90C has an advanced special air flow design developed by Williams (AirSmart) for even product chilling that eliminates product dehydration and ensures food is maintained in the best possible condition. The Blast Chiller offers the choice of soft or hard chilling, ensuring that delicate foods can be cooled without damage, while denser foods are chilled safely using the more powerful hard option.
- Designed for fast installation and commissioning, servicing and maintenance with easy to access fans
- Innovative, easy to use, 1-2-3 control panel - three simple steps to initiate blast cycle
- Large, energy efficient, high velocity fans and large surface area evaporator offering advanced airflow design - providing uniform chilling across the product for consistent quality
- Three core food temperature probes for simple operation, accurate measurement and control
- Automatically switches to storage mode at 3C° at the end of each cycle
- Accomodates 1/1 or 2/1 Combi Trolleys to suit any catering requirement
- Choice of exterior panel finishes to suit budgets and environmental conditions - foodsafe stainless steel or white PVC coated galvanised steel
- Precision injected, high density 90mm polyurethane insulation. Provides excellent thermal efficiency - with low GWP and zero ODP
- High quality thermal printer for blast cycle data storage and print out for full HACCP compliance
1. Choose a Temperature (°C)
2. Choose a Finish
3. Choose your Options
Your product code
Roll In - WMBC90
With 90kg capacity, the WMBC90 roll-in blast chiller is designed to give caterers complete control of the chilling process.
Roll In Modular Blast Chiller Combi - WMBC120C
The WMBC120C is a 120kg blast chiller with an advanced air flow design that eliminates product dehydration and ensures food is maintained in the best possible condition.
Roll In Modular Blast Chiller Combi - WMBC160C
With a capacity of 160kg, the WMBC160 roll-in blast chiller is capable of holding 1/1 or 2/1 GN mobile racks.
Comprehensive support and spare parts available directly from Williams.
Contact numbers for Williams
Thank you for your enquiry - please enter your details, and a member of Williams Refrigeration will contact you shortly. Alternatively you can always call us:
- Main Office:
- 01553 817 000
- Main Office Fax:
- 01553 817 000
- 01553 817 017
- Scotland Office:
- 01316 596 500
- Central Office:
- 01302 830 130
- Southern Office:
- 01892 835 525