For refrigerated grab and go service, the M125 SCS is the ideal choice. Attractive, with easy access for customers, the stylish display merchandiser has a high performance refrigeration system to keep food safe throughout the display cabinet. The security shutter features a double lock for extra protection. Supplied with four shelves, the 607 litre capacity M125 will help maximise front of house sales.
- Standard version comes in a choice of polished stainless steel or white finish
- A full range of colours now offered to suit your surrounding decor or to truly stand out from the crowd
- LED strip lighting fitted as standard - offering great energy savings and superb improved visibility of merchandise
- Improved removable EPOS ticket strips
- Fully adjustable shelving
- Easy to use and clear display digital controller
- Supplied on castors
- Double lock security shutter
- Width 1250mm
- Depth 850mm
- Height 2052mm
- Capacity 607 ltrs / 21.4 cu.ft
- Shelves 4
1. Choose a Temperature (°C)
2. Choose a Finish
3. Choose your Options
Your product code
Gem Multideck - R180 Security Shutter
The R180 SCS Gem multideck has a 560 litre capacity, a clever layout to maximise retail space, and a security shutter.
Gem Multideck - M100 Nightblind
The M100 Williams Gem Multideck has a net capacity of 458 litres. Its night blind has a ‘soft opening’ feature that gently retracts the blind, automatically, when it is opened.
Gem Multideck - M150 Security Shutter
The M150 SCS Williams Gem Multideck has a thermostatically-controlled, forced-air refrigeration system that ensures produce is kept fresh throughout the 740 litre cabinet.
Comprehensive support and spare parts available directly from Williams.
Contact numbers for Williams
Thank you for your enquiry - please enter your details, and a member of Williams Refrigeration will contact you shortly. Alternatively you can always call us:
- Main Office:
- 01553 817 000
- Main Office Fax:
- 01553 817 000
- 01553 817 017
- Scotland Office:
- 01316 596 500
- Central Office:
- 01302 830 130
- Southern Office:
- 01892 835 525