Packed with innovative technology designed to give caterers complete control over the chilling process, the Jade J1BC Blast Chiller cabinet rapidly reduces the temperature of hot food from +90°C to +3°C in just 90 minutes. Its sleek design makes it ideal for theatre-style kitchens.
The advanced airflow design ensures even, consistent product chilling, eliminating product dehydration and ensuring food is maintained in the best possible condition. A choice of hard or soft chilling allows users to blast chill both dense and delicate foods safely and without damage.
With performance that exceeds food safety legislation, is HACCP compliant and meets guidelines for cook/chill catering systems worldwide, the J1BC is a versatile addition to any caterer’s arsenal.
- Innovative, easy to use, 1-2-3 control panel - three simple steps to initiate blast cycle
- Choice of hard, soft, store and core food temperature probe controlled cycles with audible alarm indicating end of cycle
- Automatically switches to storage mode at 3°C at the end of each cycle
- Unique advanced airflow deswign for even chilling of product load
- Designed and engineered to operate efficiently up to 43°C ambient environments
- Foodsafe stainless steel exterior and interior
- Self closing door to minimises temperature gain, reducing energy consumption
- Precision injected, high density 75mm polyurethane insulation. Provides excellent thermal efficiency - with low GWP and zero ODP
- Barrel locked doors for added security
1. Choose a Temperature (°C)
2. Choose a Finish
3. Choose your Options
Your product code
Powerful blast chilling in one compact unit – the WBC10 10kg undercounter blast chiller features easy to use, innovative controls.
The WBC20 20kg blast chiller adds functionality and flexibility to any commercial kitchen whilst the simple to use controls puts you in charge of the chilling process.
Jade - J1
Designed for the toughest kitchen environments, the 620 litre Jade J1-SA cabinet is sleek, easy to clean and offers outstanding performance.
Comprehensive support and spare parts available directly from Williams.
Contact numbers for Williams
Thank you for your enquiry - please enter your details, and a member of Williams Refrigeration will contact you shortly. Alternatively you can always call us:
- Main Office:
- 01553 817 000
- Main Office Fax:
- 01553 817 000
- 01553 817 017
- Scotland Office:
- 01316 596 500
- Central Office:
- 01302 830 130
- Southern Office:
- 01892 835 525