With all the refrigeration expertise you’ve come to expect from Williams, the WBC20’s 20kg of capacity adds functionality and flexibility to any commercial kitchen. The simple to use, intuitive panel puts you in charge of the chilling process, while eliminating the hazards of slow cooling.
Williams’ blast chillers can reduce the temperature of hot food from 90°C to 3°C in just 90 minutes. The advanced Airsmart system cools in three directions simultaneously, ensuring even chilling and eliminating dehydration time after time. Even delicate foods are cooled without damage and maintained in the best possible condition.
Packing all the refrigeration expertise of Williams into one compact unit, the performance exceeds food safety legislation, is HACCP compliant and meets worldwide guidelines for cook/chill catering systems.
Designed to operate efficiently in ambient temperatures up to 43°C, and with its robust stainless steel construction, the WBC20 is guaranteed to work as hard as you need it to.
- Innovative, easy to use, 1-2-3 control panel - three simple steps to initiate blast cycle
- Choice of hard, soft, store and core food temperature probe controlled cycles with audible alarm indicating end of cycle
- Automatically switches to storage mode at 3C° at the end of each cycle
- Unique advanced airflow design for even chilling of product load
- Designed and engineered to operate efficiently up to 43°C ambient environments
- Foodsafe stainless steel exterior and interior
- Self closing door to minimises temperature gain, reducing energy consumption
- Precision injected, high density 75mm polyurethane insulation. Provides excellent thermal efficiency - with low GWP and zero ODP
1. Choose a Temperature (°C)
2. Choose a Finish
3. Choose your Options
Your product code
Powerful blast chilling in one compact unit – the WBC10 10kg undercounter blast chiller features easy to use, innovative controls.
Easy to use, the WBC30 blast chiller’s capacity of 30kg will help you manage the busier times.
The WBC50 blast chiller’s 50kg capacity makes it ideal for larger kitchens. The advanced Airsmart system ensures even chilling.
Comprehensive support and spare parts available directly from Williams.
Contact numbers for Williams
Thank you for your enquiry - please enter your details, and a member of Williams Refrigeration will contact you shortly. Alternatively you can always call us:
- Main Office:
- 01553 817 000
- Cabinet Sales:
- 01553 817 100
- Coldroom Sales:
- 01553 605 510
- Warranty / Service:
- 01553 817 150
- 01553 817 017
- Transport / Delivery:
- 01553 817 108