Even the smallest kitchens can enjoy the benefits of a blast chiller with the WBC10. Packing all the refrigeration expertise of Williams into one compact undercounter unit, the intuitive controls and 10kg capacity of the WBC10 puts high-quality blast chilling within reach of any commercial kitchen.
Williams’ blast chillers reduce the temperature of hot food from 90°C to 3°C in just 90 minutes. The advanced Airsmart system cools in three directions simultaneously, ensuring even chilling and eliminating dehydration time after time. Even delicate foods are cooled without damage and maintained in the best possible condition.
Designed to operate efficiently in ambient temperatures up to 43°C, and with its robust stainless steel construction, the WBC10 is guaranteed to work as hard as you need it to.
- Innovative, easy to use, 1-2-3 control panel - three simple steps to initiate blast cycle
- Choice of hard, soft, store and core food temperature probe controlled cycles with audible alarm indicating end of cycle
- Automatically switches to storage mode at 3°C at the end of each cycle
- Unique AirSmart advanced airflow design for even chilling of product load
- Natural hydrocarbon refrigerant
- Foodsafe stainless steel exterior and interior
- Sleek, energy-saving self-closing door
- Precision injected, high density 75mm polyurethane insulation. Provides excellent thermal efficiency - with low GWP and zero ODP
1. Choose a Temperature (°C)
2. Choose a Finish
3. Choose your Options
Your product code
The WBC20 20kg blast chiller adds functionality and flexibility to any commercial kitchen whilst the simple to use controls puts you in charge of the chilling process.
The WBC40 blast chiller provides 40kg cooling capacity, wrapped in a hard-wearing stainless steel shell and complete with simple to understand controls.
The 30kg capacity WBCF30 blast chiller freezer exceeds food safety legislation and meets guidelines for cook chill catering systems worldwide.
Comprehensive support and spare parts available directly from Williams.
Contact numbers for Williams
Thank you for your enquiry - please enter your details, and a member of Williams Refrigeration will contact you shortly. Alternatively you can always call us:
- Main Office:
- 01553 817 000
- Cabinet Sales:
- 01553 817 100
- Coldroom Sales:
- 01553 605 510
- Warranty / Service:
- 01553 817 150
- 01553 817 017
- Transport / Delivery:
- 01553 817 108