This sleek four door refrigerated counter provides the performance, reliability and efficiency the toughest foodservice environments require, at a budget to suit. The Coolsmart controller helps reduce energy costs by up to 15%.
- Full length integral handles to provide a non-slip grab on the door, a must in a busy kitchen environment
- Energy saving CoolSmart controller ensures excellent temperature control and easy-to-manage operation
- Designed for effective operation in high ambient 43°C environments
- Construction includes polyurethane insulation with zero ODP and low GWP and provides excellent thermal efficiency
- Self-closing doors fitted with easy to clean, replaceable magnetic balloon gaskets for 100% seal
- Removable racking and nylon coated shelving for flexibility and ease of cleaning
- Delivered to site with heavy duty, non-marking swivel castors with brakes for superior mobility and stability and designed to fit through a standard door for ease of positioning
- Width 2360mm
- Depth 700mm
- Height 857mm
- Capacity 715 ltrs / 25.2 cu.ft
- Shelves 8
1. Choose a Temperature (°C)
2. Choose a Finish
3. Choose your Options
Your product code
Opal - O4U
Designed to operate in high ambient 43°C environments, the stylish Opal O4U four door counter is built to withstand the rigours of heavy duty day-to-day operation.
Onyx - CPC4
The four door Onyx CPC4 prep station has 835 litres of undercounter storage space and accommodates ten 1/3GN ingredients pans.
Jade - JC3
The Jade JC3 gastronorm counter has an integral CoolSmart controller that helps reduce energy costs by up to 15%.
Comprehensive support and spare parts available directly from Williams.
Contact numbers for Williams
Thank you for your enquiry - please enter your details, and a member of Williams Refrigeration will contact you shortly. Alternatively you can always call us:
- Main Office:
- 01553 817 000
- Main Office Fax:
- 01553 817 000
- 01553 817 017
- Scotland Office:
- 01316 596 500
- Central Office:
- 01302 830 130
- Southern Office:
- 01892 835 525