A sleek, three door counter able to withstand the day to day rigours of operating in the toughest foodservice environments, the Jade JC3 offers excellent performance, efficiency and reliability. The integral CoolSmart controller helps reduce energy costs by up to 15%.
- Full intergral 'easy grab' door handle, a must in a busy kitchen environment
- Energy saving CoolSmart controller ensures excellent temperature control and easy-to-manage operation
- Designed for effective operation in high ambient 43°C environments
- Construction includes polyurethane insulation with zero ODP and low GWP and provides excellent thermal efficiency
- Self-closing doors fitted with easy to clean, replaceable magnetic balloon gaskets for 100% seal
- Removable racking and nylon coated shelving for flexibility and ease of cleaning
- Delivered to site with heavy duty, non-marking swivel castors with brakes for superior mobility and stability and designed to fit through a standard door for ease of positioning
- Raised pan holder available for 'H' temp only
- Width 1880mm
- Depth 700mm
- Height 857mm
- Capacity 545 ltrs / 19.2 cu.ft
- Shelves 6
1. Choose a Temperature (°C)
2. Choose a Finish
3. Choose your Options
Your product code
Bottle Cooler - BC3
Three door bottle cooler which holds up to 294 x 330ml bottles and combines style and effective cooling.
Opal - O3U
A three door counter, the Opal O3U has a CoolSmart energy saving controller to ensure ultra-accurate temperature control.
Jade - JSC3
The three-door Jade JSC3 is a slimline refrigerated counter that delivers great performance, reliability and efficiency, yet is only 500mm deep. It's ideal where space is at a premium.
Comprehensive support and spare parts available directly from Williams.
Contact numbers for Williams
Thank you for your enquiry - please enter your details, and a member of Williams Refrigeration will contact you shortly. Alternatively you can always call us:
- Main Office:
- 01553 817 000
- Main Office Fax:
- 01553 817 000
- 01553 817 017
- Scotland Office:
- 01316 596 500
- Central Office:
- 01302 830 130
- Southern Office:
- 01892 835 525