The stylish and slimline R100 SCS Multideck will not only improve your front of house, but offers you the chance to maximise every inch of retail space. The design is ideal for grab and go service in cafes, restaurants and supermarkets, with easy customer access and an attractive display. The thermostatically-controlled, forced-air refrigeration holds temperature consistently throughout the cabinet, ensuring produce is kept fresh. The R100 has a net capacity of 279 litres and is supplied with three shelves. The security shutter features a double lock for extra protection.
- Standard version comes in a choice of polished stainless steel or white finish
- A full range of colours now offered to suit your surrounding decor or to truly stand out from the crowd
- Energy saving, glass sliding doors available.
- LED strip lighting fitted as standard - offering great energy savings and superb improved visibility of merchandise
- Improved removable EPOS ticket strips
- Fully adjustable shelving
- Easy to use and clear display digital controller
- Supplied on castors
- Double lock security shutter
- Width 960mm
- Depth 695mm
- Height 1810mm
- Capacity 279 ltrs / 10 cu.ft
- Shelves 3
1. Choose a Temperature (°C)
2. Choose a Finish
3. Choose your Options
Your product code
Gem Multideck - R70 Nightblind
The R70 SCN is the smallest of all the Williams Gem Multidecks – it offers you the chance to maximise retail sales, even when space is tight. Its capacity is 201 litres.
Gem Multideck - M100 Nightblind
The M100 Williams Gem Multideck has a net capacity of 458 litres. Its night blind has a ‘soft opening’ feature that gently retracts the blind, automatically, when it is opened.
Gem Multideck - M150 Security Shutter
The M150 SCS Williams Gem Multideck has a thermostatically-controlled, forced-air refrigeration system that ensures produce is kept fresh throughout the 740 litre cabinet.
Comprehensive support and spare parts available directly from Williams.
Contact numbers for Williams
Thank you for your enquiry - please enter your details, and a member of Williams Refrigeration will contact you shortly. Alternatively you can always call us:
- Main Office:
- 01553 817 000
- Main Office Fax:
- 01553 817 000
- 01553 817 017
- Scotland Office:
- 01316 596 500
- Central Office:
- 01302 830 130
- Southern Office:
- 01892 835 525