The largest model in the slimline refrigerated Multideck range, the R180 SCS has a 560 litre capacity and its clever layout allows you to maximise retail space. The stylish design enhances your front of house, stimulating grab and go sales. The security shutter features a double lock for extra protection. Meanwhile the thermostatically-controlled, forced-air refrigeration holds temperature consistently throughout the cabinet, ensuring produce is kept fresh.
- Standard version comes in a choice of polished stainless steel or white finish
- A full range of colours now offered to suit your surrounding decor or to truly stand out from the crowd
- Energy saving, glass sliding doors available.
- LED strip lighting fitted as standard - offering great energy savings and superb improved visibility of merchandise
- Improved removable EPOS ticket strips
- Fully adjustable shelving
- Easy to use and clear display digital controller
- Supplied on castors
- Double lock security shutter
- Width 1856mm
- Depth 695mm
- Height 1810mm
- Capacity 560 ltrs / 19.7 cu.ft
- Shelves 3
1. Choose a Temperature (°C)
2. Choose a Finish
3. Choose your Options
Your product code
Gem Multideck - R100 Nightblind
The stylish, slimline 279 litre capacity R100 SCN Gem Multideck is ideal for grab and go service, with easy customer access and an attractive display.
Gem Multideck - M180 Nightblind
The M180 SCN has a big, 918 litre capacity. Its clever layout maximises retail space and stimulates grab and go sales.
Aztra - AZ10CT
A two door front-vented storage counter, the compact Aztra AZ10CT holds four GN 1/1 trays. It has a generous 234 litre capacity and an integral stainless steel countertop.
Comprehensive support and spare parts available directly from Williams.
Contact numbers for Williams
Thank you for your enquiry - please enter your details, and a member of Williams Refrigeration will contact you shortly. Alternatively you can always call us:
- Main Office:
- 01553 817 000
- Main Office Fax:
- 01553 817 000
- 01553 817 017
- Scotland Office:
- 01316 596 500
- Central Office:
- 01302 830 130
- Southern Office:
- 01892 835 525