The R70 SCS Multideck is the smallest of all the Williams Gem Multidecks – but it delivers all the style, sales generating ability and food safety-enhancing performance of its larger siblings. Plus, it offers you the chance to maximise retail sales, even when space is tight. The R70 has a net capacity of 201 litres and is supplied with three shelves. The design offers easy customer access and an attractive display. The thermostatically-controlled, forced-air refrigeration holds temperature consistently throughout the cabinet, ensuring produce is kept fresh. The security shutter features a double lock for extra protection.
- Standard version comes in a choice of polished stainless steel or white finish
- A full range of colours now offered to suit your surrounding decor or to truly stand out from the crowd
- Energy saving, glass sliding doors available.
- LED strip lighting fitted as standard - offering great energy savings and superb improved visibility of merchandise
- Improved removable EPOS ticket strips
- Fully adjustable shelving
- Easy to use and clear display digital controller
- Supplied on castors
- Double lock security shutter
- Width 710mm
- Depth 695mm
- Height 1810mm
- Capacity 201 ltrs / 7.1 cu.ft
- Shelves 3
1. Choose a Temperature (°C)
2. Choose a Finish
3. Choose your Options
Your product code
Gem Multideck - R100 Nightblind
The stylish, slimline 279 litre capacity R100 SCN Gem Multideck is ideal for grab and go service, with easy customer access and an attractive display.
Gem Multideck - M100 Nightblind
The M100 Williams Gem Multideck has a net capacity of 458 litres. Its night blind has a ‘soft opening’ feature that gently retracts the blind, automatically, when it is opened.
Gem Multideck - M180 Security Shutter
With a wide range of optional extras and colour finishes, the Williams M180 SCS Gem Multideck can be tailored to your site’s needs. It has a capacity of 918 litres.
Comprehensive support and spare parts available directly from Williams.
Contact numbers for Williams
Thank you for your enquiry - please enter your details, and a member of Williams Refrigeration will contact you shortly. Alternatively you can always call us:
- Main Office:
- 01553 817 000
- Main Office Fax:
- 01553 817 000
- 01553 817 017
- Scotland Office:
- 01316 596 500
- Central Office:
- 01302 830 130
- Southern Office:
- 01892 835 525