Designed to give caterers complete control of the chilling / freezing process, and to eliminate the hazards of slow-cooling, the WBCF30 Blast Chiller Freezer delivers performance that exceeds food safety legislation, is HACCP compliant and meets guidelines for cook chill catering systems worldwide. The powerful Blast Chiller Freezer is designed to rapidly reduce the temperature of hot foods from +90C down to +3C in 90 minutes or +90C to -18C in 240 minutes.
The WBCF30 has an advanced special air flow design developed by Williams (AirSmart) for even product chilling that eliminates product dehydration and ensures food is maintained in the best possible condition. The Blast Chiller Freezer offers the choice of soft or hard chilling ensuring that delicate foods can be cooled without damage, while denser foods are chilled safely using the more powerful hard option.
- Innovative, easy to use, 1-2-3 control panel - three simple steps to initiate blast cycle
- Choice of hard, soft, store and core food temperature probe controlled cycles with audible alarm indicating end of cycle
- Automatically switches to storage mode at 3C° at the end of each cycle
- Unique advanced airflow design for even chilling of product load
- Designed and engineered to operate efficiently up to 43°C ambient environments
- Foodsafe stainless steel exterior and interior
- Self closing door to minimises temperature gain, reducing energy consumption
- Precision injected, high density 75mm polyurethane insulation. Provides excellent thermal efficiency - with low GWP and zero ODP
1. Choose a Temperature (°C)
2. Choose a Finish
3. Choose your Options
Your product code
The WBCF10 is a compact undercounter blast chiller freezer that chills or freezes up to 10kg of food.
Giving caterers complete control of the chilling / freezing process, and eliminating the hazards of slow-cooling, the WBCF40 blast chiller freezer holds up to 40kg.
The largest Williams reach-in blast chiller freezer, the WBCF50 holds up to 50kg of food.
Comprehensive support and spare parts available directly from Williams.
Contact numbers for Williams
Thank you for your enquiry - please enter your details, and a member of Williams Refrigeration will contact you shortly. Alternatively you can always call us:
- Main Office:
- 01553 817 000
- Cabinet Sales:
- 01553 817 100
- Coldroom Sales:
- 01553 605 510
- Warranty / Service:
- 01553 817 150
- 01553 817 017
- Transport / Delivery:
- 01553 817 108